JBL Nitrite Test NO2 – Quick test to determine the nitrite content in freshwater/marine water aquariums and in ponds
- Simple and reliable monitoring of the aquarium/pond water values. Checks the biological balance (bacterial activity) in freshwater and marine water
- Laboratory comparator system to compensate any inherent water colouring: fill glass vials with sample water, add reagents to another vial, place vials in holder, read values on colour chart
- When to use: when setting up a new freshwater aquarium: daily for 3 weeks. Initial setup with marine water: once a week. For use in case of fish diseases or fish deaths.
- Online Laboratory: free analysis and recommendations for the water values you have measured
- Package contents: 1 quick test, Nitrite Test NO2. Contents for approx. 50 measurements. Incl. 2 reagents, 2 glass vials with screw cap, syringe, comparator block and colour scale. Refill ingredients available separately
Healthy aquarium/healthy pond with conditions close to nature
The right water values are dependent on the fish stock and the plants in the aquarium/pond. Even if the water looks clear it can be contaminated. With bad values diseases or algae can appear in the aquarium/pond. To maintain a healthy aquarium/pond with conditions close to nature it is important to check and adapt the water values regularly.